Enable the message filters automatically on sent folder. It adds a checkbox in the filter's configuration panel,
which enables the filters to autorun on the "sent items" folder.
The alternative to run this add-on is as follows,
select from menu Tools->Run Filters on Folder, just autorun after sending. So you should be careful with the
filter's settings. It could be the case if you just set your filter against the incoming messages, then TB would
not be able to differentiate the incoming filter from the outgoing filter. So when they are run at the sent folder,
something may happen unexpectedly. A work-around is to add a "from" condition onto the filters that to be run
on message sending, and also add a "to" condition for incoming messages filter. Of course, the value is your
own mail address.
Version 1.0 Release Notes
ADD compatibility to SeaMonkey
ADD log feature
FIX the problem that the filter sometimes dosn't work on IMAP folder
FIX incorrect filter messages when saving without sending
Version 1.0.1 Release Notes
Version 1.0.2 Release Notes
ADD updateURL to install.rdf
Version 1.0.3 Release Notes
ADD compatibility to Thunderbird 3.0
Version 1.0.4 Release Notes
ADD compatibility to Thunderbird 3.1
Version 1.0.5 Release Notes
FIX source refactoring
ADD compatibility to Thunderbird 5.0
How to Install in Thunderbird
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".
If you have any problem for using, you can mail to email@example.com
- Make sure that you had installed the newest version.
- Open the addon manager, click the option button of SendFilter, then enable the log.
- Open the error console(Tools->error console), clear all the existed message.
- Redo the actions which are not work fine with the SendFilter.
- You can see some logs like "Send Filter Log", copy all the logs and check if there are some your private infomation in
the logs,if it does, please modify your private infomation to else similar strings which will not interfere in my analysis.
- Send me your log and your system infomation sucha as your OS (windows, linux or Mac), application(Thunderbird or Seamonkey)
and version, extention version.